Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter cupcakes

Here are some photos of Easter cupcakes I created last year (April 2011) for some family & friends.  Boy were these fun to decorate!!

The whole gang!












Easter Bunnies w/ Jelly Beans






















Easter Bonnets











Chicks & Tulips













Ok, let's see......the chick & tulip cakes were dark chocolate angel-food with chocolate buttercream.  The bunny cakes were vanilla bean with vanilla buttercream.  The Easter bonnet cakes were traditional carrot with creamcheese frosting (my favorite!).  All decorations were crafted out of fondant and I used FoodWriter edible color markers to draw on the bunnies & chicks.  The bonnets have a hint of pearl dust, buttercream and sugar pearls.  Oh, and don't forget the jelly beans!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW - these are great! How did you learn to decorate so beautifully?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am mostly self taught with inspiration from my Mother and Aunt. I genuinely appreciate your comment!!! Thank you so much :)

      Delete